CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Times

I've never been much of a game player. I grew up on nature walks, arts and crafts, playing with animals, and lots of reading. But recently, I've discovered the joy of playing games; especially with good company.

I recently wrote that mommies need to stop once in a while to get beautiful and have some fun. Well, I think that getting together with friends for a good game night is also a good way to relax and destress after a long day. Next time some friends invite you to some good old around the table gaming, don't give all the typical excuses like having a pile of laundry to fold, being too tired, etc. Give it a go and you'll see what a boost it can be! ;-)

One favourite game of ours is Settlers of Catan. These pics were taken during a recent game.

1 comments:

carpedia said...

I know! I would like to start a weekly game night for family and friends. Right now time is pretty crunched, but maybe starting my 3rd year of law school. We'll see.