CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Autumn...

We are well into Autumn now, though I have to admit it seems the change-over happened quickly! Time has gone by so fast it seems that summer was only a few weeks ago. And now, the cold weather is creeping up on us.

It snowed today, not the nice fluffy "white Christmas" kind of snow, but the cold, wet stuff. The kids ended up practicing dancing for their Christmas singing instead of braving the elements.






Anyhoo...I thought I would make blogging easy for myself by posting a bunch of photos! ;-)


Here's Brandon relaxing in the pumpkin patch. He seems to fit in quite well doesn't he? Brandon's favourite season is Autumn because of the colors that erupt all over the place. He just loves it!

And he also loves apples...which is what his tummy was full of when I snapped this photo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Laila.....I love'd your blog, & review your sweet face & your kids, at liest two of those pictures deserve to be painted!!!
Alot of love ...& kisses on everybody...your in great shape!!!

Crystal Harmony