CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

We All Have to Begin

Life changes are definitely a good thing because they set the stage for achievement and growth. As with all beginnings, I will face setbacks and frustrations and not everything I set my hand to do will be the all in all. But I know for a fact that as long as I am striving to learn something new every day, what I experience will enhance my life. I feel like I am on my way to becoming the person I've always dreamed of being. I see my kids flourishing and that is paramount. Also, I'm not afraid to face myself and admit that I have a deep crazy passion for life...and I'm starting to feel at ease with being that way.

I'm so grateful for the friends who have stood by my side and given me the courage to strive to excel far beyond what I ever imagined, to break out of the box and see life full-circle. I'm not completely there yet, but I can visualise my future, and I'm on my way!

0 comments: