CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 16, 2007


Indian Girls: My daughter Anika (7) with Mellow

Recently, we had a cowboy/Indian fair for all the kids in the area ages 6 - 11, planned by our area Kids Club committee. Stalls were set up with a variety of challenging games and we also had a food booth. The kids were given a certain amount of tickets at the entrance which they used to pay for the games and buy food. Each time they won a game they were given tickets. We also had a few fun contests. It turned out to be loads of fun for all of us and well worth the effort!


2 comments:

Josie said...

OMG!!! you're kids are so big! time sure flies...I can imagine how big Cristopher and Brandon must be. send a picture sometime, please???? Im gonna hook up your blog to mine if you dont mind...love you!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Looks like the Kids Club is going well! I miss being a part of that; I miss the kiddos o'er yonder sea. Laila, this is one of those "healthy" blogs, I jast know. I'm going to be checking this one often!